Hi. I’m Amanda. The girl who hasn’t blogged in forever. A month to be exact.
I really do mean to be better. And it is now on my goals.
“I am blogging at least once a week.”
So if you don’t see a post, yell at me. Seriously.
I’ve got lots of new, exciting things that I will be sharing with you. I just got back from an exciting weekend with Lebert Training Systems…. but more to come on that.
A little instagram sneak peak….. (you can follow me @traininthearena)
Right before I left, I got together with my great friend for a breakfast date. I brought the breakfast, she supplied the super cute plates.
Add in some coffee and great conversation.
I can’t think of a better way to start a Friday.
These gluten-free pancakes are fluffy and light but packed with protein. They really will fuel you all morning long.
And they aren’t hard to make.
Mix the ingredients together.
And they are delicious.
I topped ours with Coconut Peanut Butter, coconut flakes, and bananas.
I promise you will want to lick your plate clean.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 2 T of Honey
- 1 Cup Almond Coconut Milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 t of Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. If mixture is too thick, thin with a bit of water.
- Spoon mixture onto a hot griddle.
- Cook ~2 minutes on one side, flip and cook ~2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve hot with bananas, coconut flakes, and coconut peanut butter or other desired toppings.